Shotgun Ammunition comprises two types in the vanilla SWAT 4 game: 00 Buck and Sabot Slug. Simply put, 00 Buck is for unarmored targets, while Sabot Slug is for armored targets. In SEF, there is a great variety of shotgun ammo, and things such as overpenetration, ricochet, and more need to be taken into account when choosing an appropriate type of shotgun ammunition.
|Ammo Name||Mass||Internal Damage||Pellet Count|
Note that these values are according to the v6 beta.
|Ammo Name||Mass||Internal Damage||Pellet Count||Ricochet Chance||Drag||Shreds Heavy Armor|
- Frangible Breaching ammunition never penetrates doors.
- Ricochet Chance, Mass, Drag, and Internal Damage is per pellet.
- Higher mass = more Momentum = more damage
- Internal Damage is applied for each shot. It is applied after the pellets penetrate armor, as a "minimum damage".
- Higher drag = less Momentum over distance = more damage falloff